- Each article is reviewed by two outside reviewers.
- For articles written in foreing languages (other than Polish), at least one of the reviewers is affiliated in a foreign institution other than the nationality of the work’s author.
- Author and reviewers cannot know their respective identities.
- Reviewers sign a declaration attesting that no conflict of interest from either direct personal relations, relations of subordination or direct professional co-operation arises between them and the author.
- The review must be completed in written form and contain an unequivocal conclusion either accepting or rejecting the article for publishing.
- Rules of accepting and rejecting articles and review forms are sent to the reviewers and published on the periodical website.
- Names of reviewers of particular articles ane not disclosed. Once a year the list of reviewers is published on the periodical website.
Sympozjum — theological semi-annually
After acquainting with the content of the article titled ________, presented for publication in Sympozjum, issue ______,
I hereby attest that the article (mark one):
- is suitable for printing without alterations.
- is generally acceptable with alterations (state what to change).
- may be published without alterations, although it does not contribute to the topic.
- is not acceptable without major revision (state what and how should be corrected).
- is rejected — beyond the scope of revision.
- is suitable for printing in another publication (suggest title).
The article fulfills formal and factual requirements for publication in a scientific periodical.
I attest that no conflict of interest arises regarding the article reviewed by me.
Place and date Signature